I ordered from PartyCity.ca and they claim they ship from somewhere in the U.S. so they charged me $21.95 plus almost $10 in duties and taxes.

I get my shipping notification. The items were shipped from Mississauga, which is about an hour and a half away from me. I emailed them asking why I was charged for duties and taxes and insane shipping costs when you are shipping from Canada ... the response I get just said they ship everything from the U.S. and that is why I was charged that.

The tracking doesn't lie.

Party City's customer service however....

Anyone curious the shipping number is: 2001601026114554 on Canada Post's website. It clearly never crossed the border and was picked up by Canada Post in Mississauga and they have no response to give since they are busted.

If it crossed the border the tracking would say it went through customs.

PartyCity.ca = Busted.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Party City Canada. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Party City Canada.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Events category for more informed decision or compare Party City Canada to other companies on our site.

Comments